Puzzled

I have a 1995 s10 with 2.2 in it I wanna swap it for the 4.3 what do I need

Reply to
Helphelphelpme

Engine, Transmission, engine mounts, Trans crossover, ECM & BCM, wiring harness, drive shaft, fuel pump, radiator, AC lines & pump (if equipped), power steering lines & pump, front springs. That's just the basic list. I'm sure I've left a few things out.

Basically, unless the truck is in perfect shape and you can get the parts REAL cheap, you would be way ahead to just buy a 4.3 equipped truck.

Reply to
Steve W.

Like MONEY !!!!

I was thinking the same thing.....

Reply to
genericuser

Why dont you keep your religious shit to yourself, and stop SPAMMING usenet with it.

Reply to
genericuser

Why don't you keep your rude comments to yourself, and stop polluting Usenet with evil and hatred?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

*** PLONK ***
Reply to
genericuser

Oh! I'm going to cry for a week! My posts won't appear on one computer in one room in one home.

I might even cry for TEN DAYS!!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon