Radio?cassette/clock problem on 1992 Silverado

The radio dial lights up but doesn't work. When turned off via the on/off button, the time appears but is locked on 1:02. All the radio control buttons (seek, scan, fade, bass, etc) when pressed will change to proper selection for that button but will not work. The cassete player wil not operate at all..

Is there a second breaker/fuse for these items? I checked the fuse in the block and it is ok. Is there an in-line fuse or a second one in the fuse block?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Richard Lepage

My Dad's 90 GMC Sierra had the same problem a few years ago. He had to send the radio in to a repair shop to be fixed. Something about the electronics in the radio went bad. Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M