RANCHO RS9000XL

Rancho RS9000XL adjustable shocks I'm thinking abought putting these on my

2004 3500 4x4 whats your thoughts?
Reply to
Chad

They are a good shock. I have them on my truck. Just keep in mind that if you should take apart the adjustable knob every so often and clean/ lub it. Mine seized up and I can't adjust them anymore. This was caused from water, snow and salt etc. I've got the dual remote adjuster for the shocks that goes inside the cab but never used it cause I can't adjust them anymore.

Reply to
Bruce