Rattle after frontend alignment

I brought my 01 Silvy in for front alignment and when I had it for a few hours i noticed a metallic rattle when I turned the wheel at a stop or slow speed. Sounded kind of like a loose heat shield. I plan to bring it in again as soon as I can. Can someone give me an advance info on what it might be? Thanks.

CUL8R

R*Horse

"Take a look behind you - upstream - now you begin to recognize this country, don't you?"

"Yes, I do recognize it now. It is the most wonderful thing I ever heard of; by a long shot the most wonderful - and unexpected."

Mark Twain Life on the Mississippi

Reply to
Rockinghorse Winner