Re: iraq murder video gi head cut off

Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, May 12,

>2004, 10:24pm (EDT+4) From: > snipped-for-privacy@buisness.net (Brian) >I just think the very idea that someone would >think that someone else would buy a video of >a fellow, as you say AMERICAN >

Anyone that would buy or watch a video like this is one sick puppy.

(like that suddenly absolves all responsibility >for our collective actions to profit Halliburton), >

The fact that Halliburton was the only bidding company that had the experience and resources to undertake an operation like this is irrelevant (apparently). Also, we must ignore the fact that much of the work is being done by sub-contractors (but I guess they work for free).

getting their head cut off just sickens me to no >end. >

It sickens me too but aparently has had no effect on the Arabs as they have chosen to ignore this news item while beating the alleged prisoner abuse issue to death.

Call me what you want but soon I won't >be alone in my so-called ignorance. >-- >

You have millions of liberal citizens and all the liberal U.S. media with you. The motto of every good liberal meda source should be 'We do not allow the truth to interfere with our opinion). It's too bad that there are people in Iraq worth saving - if they were all like the terrorists, we could just nuke the bastards and then fill in the hole.

Rich B

I second that nuke the raghead bastards!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Naw... then when we took over we'd have people getting sick and shit while we were drilling for oil. On the other hand it's great how the liberals can't see how to fight a war at all. This is just like all the other gook wars... You can't tell 'who is who'. I'm sure there's ragheads grinding their corn over there and that's all they want to do... but it's simple. To fight a war - you go in, kick everyone's teeth is so hard and so often that there is no question that you won unequivally. This involves killing allot of people, soldiers, women, children - everyone. It sucks very much - I agree - but it's the only way to fight a war. Just go into a town - tell everyone to get the hell out - you have 30 minutes. If we have to destroy your house in the process, you'll get a new one. Just get out wearing your diapers and nothing more.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Hmmmm, sounds like something a yankee would want to do. Yanks don't belong there, they went on evidence based on a lie, killed many innocent civilians, and humiliated prisoners, and they you condemn them for one attrocity???

Reply to
vb

i agree, they are people just like we are.. they may look and talk different but they are still human just like we are.

I have a friend who got in the army and while he was in basic all he could talk about was going and killing some ragheads, well he soon found out that pulling that trigger wasn't always easy and it sucked even more when you spent all day long picking those very same ragheads bodies up off the ground (if there was even a body there, sometimes only parts) and throwing them in the back of a truck.. he realized real quick that they were as human as he was and they believed in something just like we do.....

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

No, they aren't. They have no respect for any human life. Simple.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Iraq; Bush's Viet Nam!!!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Hey Iwas in the service during nam and saw what gooks did to gis so there.

Reply to
LARRY929

So there, so what???? And I bet the yanks didn't no nothin'

Reply to
vb

No, I actually haven't seen it. I was offered to watch it - but I have no need too. They couldn't make me hate them any more.

And who the f*ck are you, calling everyone a Yank? Maybe your country's next, ya know our boyscouts are gettin bored!

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

It's time for you people to take this political crap to a political NG - it's wasting valuable space on the server. Rich B

Rich B

I agree. Apologies to the group.

V.B.

Reply to
vb

Why, do you own the server? Are you paying for the bandwidth? Personally I like to know the opinions of the other people that I like on the NG. And to quote one so famous "so there".

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ