re : mirror control switch

took my 1998 sierra in for detailing and it came back with a bad mirror control switch, will go in and out, but not up and down on either mirror. Fuses are good, 2 bad motors?? not likely water in the control it has been 3 weeks and it was working prior to this any answers??

Reply to
RALPH

I have a 99 silverado and have had the same problem...so I just manually adjust it if it gets out of sight( as the new parts are!)Maybe I will check in a junk yard for the switch. JMO

Reply to
Billy Boy

Reply to
RALPH