Re: Re: How do I get through the firewall on 1996 Chevy S10

On my 97 GMC which should be the same as yours. I ran my wires just to the right of the engine. Just make sure that you are clear on the inside. Up under the dash!!!!Above your brake and gas pedal. The hole I drilled I couldn't put a gromet in it becasue the firewall is double thickness there so I used a piece of rubber hose and ran my wires through it. You can seal it in so don't move. I think a piece of 3/8 hose is fine. then if you put wire sheeving over your wires just side it up to the firewall and its all covered.

Reply to
Marshall