Re: Totalled 1990 S-10 w/ 134K 4.3L w/ Automatic Salvage values ?

If you have a good laywer, I would take the large settlement and get a new truck. Your Chevy had a good life. I don't think it's worth repairing a 13 year old Chevy truck.

My S-10 was totalled 2 weeks ago... we were hit broadside by a driver > who ran a stop sign. My wife and I sustained broken bones, bruises, > etc., but we are VERY fortunate to have survived!! > > The left side is wiped out, but my engine was still purring... and all > it needed before this crash was some new valve seals. > > It was a great truck for me w/ the extended cab. > > Could someone tell me what the engine and tranny could be worth? > > Also, I have the right door w/ electric window and power locks, > F & Rear bumpers, > jumper seats, > maroon bucket seat, > AM/FM w/ cassette > > I bought this vehicle back from the salvage yard and might consider > finding another good body. > > Any ideas out there? >
Reply to
Vito Cavallo

Vito, I do understand where you're coming from and your point is well taken.

I'm just keeping my options open at the moment and exploring various potential opportunities.

Many thanks for your comments!

Vito Cavallo wrote:

Reply to
Jack