Rear Seat Audio - Always OFF

Hi all,

We just purchased a used 2003 Suburban Z71 package but can't figure out the rear audio controls. Each time we power on the RSA the display shows OFF, then powers off after a couple seconds. This makes me think the RSA is being controlled by the main console, but I'm unable to find this option. Hopefully somebody knows how this works, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, James

Reply to
jamesbohner