Rear View mirror wire harness/temp probe

I was given a rear view mirror that has the compass/temp/auto dim and onstar fearures. It came off a 2003 Silverado truck and I would like to install it into my 1996 Silverado. I need to know if anyone knows the parts number of both the probe and the wire harness.

I contact the dealers and GMpartsdirect but they need a vin number of the truck it came out of , which I don't have. If anyone could help I would appreaciated it.

Reply to
Adrain Kinzy