Rear window flag How to clean?

I have one of the flags in the rear window of my truck. The kind that you put on the window and you can see out of the truck. When it was new it was fine but as time goes on it is getting harder to see out (really bad at night). I guess dirt,etc. is getting stuck in the holes. What is the best way to clean this without damage to the flag.

Thanks

Reply to
R. J. Folkman

could you have tint placed over the flag thingy? then it could be cleaed easily... Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob