rear window on '99 Tahoe goes only part way down

Is there a way to get the rear windows on my 4-door '99 Tahoe to go all the way down? If you look at the contour of the fender well it doesn't seem like it has anywhere to go if it went down further.

However, I've been told that there is a way to do it by removing a pin of some kind??? Hmmmmmmmmm ..... I'm not too sure about that.

If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

Thanks, MD Phillips

Reply to
MD Phillips

If there is no place in the door for the window to go, removing a pin will just cause the curve of the door to stop the window. Read your post again...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Right. :-)

I was just checking. The "source" wasn't sure about the pin thing. Just said there was a way for it to be let down a small amount more.

Reply to
D Phillips