remove 01 yukon armrest

Hi, Can anyone provide directions on how to remove the armrest from an 01 Yukon SLT (w/ leather)? I'm talking about the armrest attached to the front seat. Thanks in advance

Reply to
YukonMan

I don't know if it like my conversion van. I had to push the material on the seat where the armrest is. There is a "tube" that the armrest in into. I had a "button" that I pressed and the armrest came out. The button is something like on tent poles have. I hope this helps Frank

Yuk>Hi,

Reply to
Frank S.