Replacing Head Light Bulbs 2004 3500

Is it just me or does it look like a cluster-fudge in there? Is there an easy way to do this without moving the headlight assembly? I don't want to have to readjust the headlights.. Thanks a Million ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Never seen one like that ...You have to pull the silver pin out then the assembly comes out and pops right back in..incase someone else was wondering... Have a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Sorry abot the signature I think I forgot to remove it. anyway just pull the silver pin out on top if anyone was wondering.If I did remove my signature in the last one diregard this one. Sorry again, Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Reply to
KENG