Riding tall and proud in American iron

Why is everyone worried about burning up all the oil? What do we do with it BESIDES burn it? Sunoco will find something else to put in our cars, I assure you. Chew it up and spit it out!

~KJ the Lonely Grease Monkey An arrogant asshole republican and damn proud of it.

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

All a good republican needs is a Truck to pull stuff and a Couch to think on! lol Jus' like good 'ole Gee Dubya Boosh, dumb as clam spit but still the best choice...sad. Anyways, burn it all up! GM, Ford, Tundra (Still not full-sized), as long as it feeds an American!

~KJ the Arrogan Asshole

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Ah! The first republicans, the closest thing the old world had to a liberal!

~KJ/TLGM/GMCG

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Steve, My name is Chris. I'm the biggest republican asshole, arrogant, chew-it-up spit-it-out, sexist, chauvanistic person you will ever meet. I drive a 1990 GMC f/s Jimmy and spend $450-$500 a month in gas. I think just about anything is excusable as long as someone is making a buck (preferably me) and that the government works for ME not me for IT and I don't need IT for a damn thing. The police serve me, I pay them. Etc.. Anyways. Your a retard. The 'lord' doesn't own America! I do, you do, he does, and (iffy) she does. Seperation of church & state my friend, a very good thing.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Ya. What a name for a car! At least they didn't call it the "Multiple Fatality Head-on"

They did make it. Actually, I don't think they did make it. I believe GM went to some specialty engineering firm and had it made for them.

And, they didn't sell it. It was lease only. So, well . . . You got to wonder what they were doing.

Reply to
Al Smith

Damm bush lover too!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Um, we get less than 25% of our oil from overseas.

JAM

Reply to
J. A. M.

There are many educated republicans, however you seem to be an ignorant dumb ass.

JAM

Reply to
J. A. M.

That's my plan, burn it all up and then the powers that be will sell us the alternative.

jam

Reply to
J. A. M.

Buying big always just shows that you are lacking in size in some other department.

Reply to
J. A. M.

I me me mine! Isn't that what made the US great?

Your country? It's OUR country.

JAM

Reply to
J. A. M.

In 2005:

GM is selling 25,000 hybrid electrics designed by GM and Delphi engineers.

It will be run through the starter from what I read?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I hope, but GM has a long history of BSing.

Note the article below from 1980

GM delays electric car intro By Bob Irvin Autoweek November 10, 1980 page 4

Detroit.--General Motors has delayed by a year its electric-car timetable. The car now is planned for a 1985 introduction, according to GM President Pete Estes.

But Estes had been talking earlier in the year about possibly introducing the car in 1984, if all went well.

Apparently, though, there are still too many unanswered questions to plan for a 1984 introduction. Estes points out that 1985 was the original date anyway.

GM has developed a zinc-nickel-oxide battery for the car, but isn't yet sure of the best way to transmit the power to the wheels.

Estes said GM's Delco-Remy Division in Anderson, Ind., "is making real progress with the motor in terms of cost efficiency. And the battery project for the car is going well.

"It's just a matter of putting it all together. There is still a question of whether we should have a transmission on the car or do it all electrically.

"The bottom line is the price," he added. "We would like to build and price this as a commuter car. But if we find we can't we will have to make it in lower volume and do the car differently."

In other words, raise the price and sell it as a specialty car. In any case, GM would like to sell 100,000 a year in 1985.

Estes said GM should have a prototype running next month, and by the end of the year or early next year, we'll know where we are going and where it fits into the market place."

Reply to
Al Smith

You can't be serious. But then, most republicans I find in the blue-collar world are about as dumb as a box of rooks. They just don't understand bait nor leading questions. I sincerely hope the white collar repubs can think, but from what I've seen the last couple of years, I doubt that.

Plasyd

Reply to
2lgsgd4lgsbttr

Now yer soundling like a klassical liberal. Preach it, brother!

Plasyd

Reply to
2lgsgd4lgsbttr

You educated nut-wit. It's "Globalization"

Plasyd

Reply to
2lgsgd4lgsbttr

Bush is a republican, look how he's screwed up the country, got us involved with iraq over faulty info. Its supposed to be over so why are American troops still there getting killed for nothing. Look down through history the middle east has allways been in some kind of a conflict, its just a way of life for them. The only ones who make out good in any war are the industrialists they get richer. Stick that up your republican ass!!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

No kidding here. When the country was first created there were the wiggs etc. The republicans were the closest you could get to a dem. The true dem/liberal/moron party wasn't around till we let women vote...

~KJ/TLGM/GMCG

Reply to
John Hutchins

Get the Americans out then nuke the bastards!!!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

au-contraire. Both parties have been around since the get-go. Don't matter what they call themselves. Started with the Federalists and Anti-Federalist, and both have evolved.

Notice I didn't put a party label on myself? That's because a party that shares my viewpoints doesn't exist. I call myself a classical liberal because that is the train of philosophical thought that best describes my viewpoint. It's called freedom, man. And it no longer exists.

Plasyd

Reply to
2lgsgd4lgsbttr