RPO Codes

I have a 99 GMC Sierra 1500 NBS, i asked my dealer for a list of the RPO codes and what they mean, the only thing i got was a print out with just the codes. I have found most all of them, these are the one's i am having trouble finding.

7WZ, 92I, ISZ, SLM. Can anyone help me find the meaning for these cods.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
randy1128

: DISCOUNT OPTION PACKAGE (VALUE GROUP) SLM : STOCK ORDER, PROCESSING CODE

The other 2 are not on there.

Reply to
Commentator

Randy, Looked up the codes. Here's what I got.

7wz - Component Frt RH - Computer sel susp. (7wz) (Not much help there but that's what the list says!)

92I - Interior Trim - Med. Dk Pewter (99)

If you would like a copy of the RPO list I have one in PDF format. It's

188 pages but only 1.151kb in size. Just send me an email and I'll mail it to you!

snipped-for-privacy@stamcoind.com

Reply to
Daveman