Running Board Lights??

I recently bought a 2002 TrailBlazer and it has lighted running boards on it. The lights didn't work and I started to troubleshoot them and found the wiring coiled up under the truck between the board and the frame."No problem" I thought, and opened the door to figure out the easiest way to run the wire to the door to tap into the switch. No switch! My question is this...where is the best place to tap into the wiring so the lights on the boards come on when the doors are opened?

Rick

Reply to
RNH

Your going to need to run the wiring through a relay since the door switches ground to turn on the lights. Then it is a simple matter of running a wire the relay.

Reply to
Steve W.