Rusty

Hay Frinds , Is any one a body man , I have a 94 chevy pickup with only 51,000 miles on it , I notice a little rust under the door panel , I open the door from the inside I pulled up a piece of rubber , I geass thats the weather strip and were the metal foldes is were there is more Rust , I know the Truck is 12 years old , But she doesnt even have a scrach on it , Any Idears how to stop it, Or any thing I can do in my driveway Can`t aford to bring to bodyshop , any help ???

Reply to
Sheba