s-10 1997 multiple missfire

ploblem when running in high speed above 50 mph my check engine will light up. code p0300. 4 cylinder i replace all sparkplug and cable no help, replaced both coil no help. engine running great in backup mode. i'm getting 25 mph in backup mode. need help

Reply to
greg405

Need to change fuel filter and check fuel pressure.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Did you put GM plug wires on? If not do so... Aftermarkets are not good..

Alan

Reply to
Alan Woodcock

Sure they are. I prefer Accel wires over Delco for performance reasons.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"