S-10 gone?

someone told me that the s-10 was being replaced by the canyon/colorado or as i like to call them the canyado,is this true? no more s-10's?

Reply to
William C.

Mike Levy

S-10 gone Blazer for 2004, but gone in 2005, to be replaced with new mid-sized SUV, probably based on the Colorado platform. Also new HUMMER H3T will be based on the Colorado platform and built at the same plant.

Reply to
Willette

Reply to
William C.

I have to say that I thought the S-10 was a great product for what it was. It was a neat small pick up. Can't say I liked the bottom end of the 2.8 engine, but it seemed to me you got what you payed for when you bought one, and a little more. I don't think the problem was sales, it think it was a style decission. Rick

Reply to
Rhbuxton