S-10 not heating up

Hello everybody,

I have a '94 S-10 2 WD V-6 that doesn't seem to be heating up...I mean it barely moves past the 100 mark. So, naturally, I change out the ol' thermostat (who wouldn't?!). So, I do my test run and run about 4 miles at

60 mph thinkin', "This thing should've heated up by now". But to my surprise, same results-new thermostat. Just barely moves past the 100 mark. What am I missing? What else could be the problem? Anyway, any help appreciated,

Steve

Reply to
Steve and Stef

Do you get blast-furnace hot air coming from the vents when the heat is on? If yes, you may just have a bad coolant temp. sending unit. There's a sensor and a sending unit, the sensor is for computer input, sending unit is for gauge cluster input.

Reply to
Mike Levy