S-10 Pick/up

I just picked up a 2002 S-10 LS with 24000 miles. Any thing I should watch out for before the warranty goes out. Any major problems??

Reply to
Boots

Pete

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:30:22 -0600, "Boots" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I have the same one with the 4.3 liter V6 & auto tranny in extended cab configuration. Never had a warranty issue and it now has a little shy of 60K on the clock. Now my 2002 Astro has been a freakin nightmare of warranty issues and has < 26K on the clock. Go figure.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

thing

I have the same one with the 4.3 liter V6 & auto tranny in extended cab configuration. Never had a warranty issue and it now has a little shy of 60K on the clock. Now my 2002 Astro has been a freakin nightmare of warranty issues and has < 26K on the clock. Go figure.

Reply to
Boots

thing

Reply to
Boots

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:29:06 -0600, "Boots" wrote something wonderfully witty:

What I can't figure out is why the Truck is and the Van isn't. To weird to ponder on for to long.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:30:10 -0600, "Boots" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Price sounds about right for an LS Extended cab with V6 and auto tranny. If it is a regular cab with a I-4 it is a bit high.

Reply to
ZombyWoof