S10 blazer frount Clip. 95 bvas 98

I have a 95 S10 blazer (granddaughter + ice + tree) that needs a front clip

I have available a 98 blazer frount clip.

Are they interchangeable and if not are they close enough to work? Any other info/suggestions/cautions are appreciated,

TIA

Dave (N Texas ~ Denton TX) Respond to the group or back channel to newcar04 @ hotmail.com

Reply to
NotMe

the full clip should fit. There is some difference in trim

Reply to
clare

I think the sheet metal is the same. Headlight/blinker assemblies are different. Cannot comment on the Rad. support, but I imagine that could be interchangeable, too. Wiring is definitely different for the new style headlight/blinker setup.

Reply to
SteveF

Thanks. As you noted differences in trim and some variations in the wiring but not a problem.

My grand daughters wanted to do the job so their dad and I sat around drinking hot coffee and offering snide remarks (aka advice).

Expect to have it painted after the ice storm rush ends at the body shop (2-5 weeks) is over.

Reply to
NotMe