S10 Crew Cab ? ?

Did,does,Chevy make a true 4-door crew cab in the S10 ?? J C

Reply to
J C P

In the S-10, no, but the new Colorado yes.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I think they made them but only for sale outside the USA. I don't know why GM would think there wasn't a market forthem here.

Reply to
George

Yes they did, the last 3 or 4 years, but they only had a short 4.5' bed because they used the same frame as the extended cab. I've also seen one or two of the rare first generation crew cabs on a couple s10 forums which did have the 6' bed but never made it into production. The crew cab were made in other countries for many years and then the last few they started in the US.

Reply to
Eugene Nine

Hmmmm that's interesting. I'm driving 2001 S-10 4x4 Crew Cab. Yes, it has four doors. The bed is 4.5 ft long. It has the 4.3L V-6 CPI Vortec.

Reply to
Dennis S.

I stepped in it. I knew about the "third door" model extended cabs, but plum forgot the last three years offered crew cabs before the S-10 went away, replaced by the Colorado.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Fair enough. I didn't realize Chevy made a Crew Cab until I saw it in the car lot. I've spent quite a bit of time overseas and haven't paid a lot of attention to specific makes/models. 2001 was the first year of the Crew Cab release here in the States. Not sure which year they switched to the Colorado.

Reply to
Dennis S.

Reply to
Frank S.

I stepped in it. I knew about the "third door" model extended cabs, but plum forgot the last three years offered crew cabs before the S-10 went away, replaced by the Colorado.

Whitelightning

Fair enough. I didn't realize Chevy made a Crew Cab until I saw it in the car lot. I've spent quite a bit of time overseas and haven't paid a lot of attention to specific makes/models. 2001 was the first year of the Crew Cab release here in the States. Not sure which year they switched to the Colorado.

Reply to
Goldman