S10/Sonoma CSFi Fuel Pump

I'm faced with the daunting task of replacing my fuel pump on my 01 Sonoma I would like to field this question: Is there a better fuel pump available other than OEM because this one is shot at 65K? It will pump up to 58 lbs at starting attempt which will not start the truckl,if I prime it it starts and holds 54 lbs and will run. GM online has them for $315 down from a retail at $607, Napa lists theirs at $292. Has anyone had experience with the after-market pumps

Reply to
Dan Calhoun