scratched windshield

The windshield on my 2000 chevy truck has some scratches on it. They are very slight,(you can't feel them) they look like spider webs almost. You really can't see them until you are in direct sunlight.Any body know of a good polish for glass that might get these out?

Reply to
Larry R

George

It's a very fine abrasive in a clay-like compound. I'd ask a glass shop, you might make your window look funny if you tried to polish it yourself. At least ask them for some tips.

Reply to
KJ

. . . . scratched windshield Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2003, 9:07pm (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net (Larry=A0R) The windshield on my 2000 chevy truck has some scratches on it. They are very slight,(you can't feel them) they look like spider webs almost. You really can't see them until you are in direct sunlight.Any body know of a good polish for glass that might get these out? ....................

Larry, I have retained the services of outside counsel, in an effort to help you in your current dilema....... The outside consultants credentials are sound and have been thoroughly researched........

she says you're farked........

marshmonster ~husband of a glass expert~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

DON'T believe it!. Nothing you can put your hands on will take the scratches out of your windshield without leaving scratches. Phone up an eyeglass doctor and ask him if you don't believe me.

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

Use toothpaste,