Searching For Tires

I have a 02 chevy crewcab dually, I need to replace the tires,

215-85-16 Let me know if you have any forsale and are in good condition.

thanxs, gary

Reply to
Gary Teague

I heard Firestone might have a set. Give them a call.

Reply to
Todd Copeland

The best tire deals can be found at dealerships and some tire shops. Some people are not satisfied with the tire and wheel combination that comes with their new trucks. These perfectly good tires and wheels often end up in the dealer parts department as "takeoffs."

You can often upgrade both your tires and rims, for less than the price of tires alone. And the takeoffs are already mounted and balanced. On top of that, you can sell your used rims and maybe your used tires.

Reply to
One-Shot Scot