Sheet Metal

I need to raplce the barn doors on my 89 suburban, the driver side can probably be saved but the passenger side is shot

ANyone out there in the Hartford/Springfield area have any at a reasonable price, minor rust no problem, even a little rot around bottom edge is ok as they sell repair panels.

ANyways if anyone within reasonable distance has or knows where to get at reasonable price, email me

(Not looking to pay $400 a door for used like a local place wanted)

Thanks much

tekguy4@hot_mail.com

Reply to
tekguy4