Sierra 1500 20" wheels

You spelled (your) wrong no spell checker?

Reply to
LARRY929

Don't work that why im white. If your white your all right, if your brown stick around, but if your black get back !!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Hey Redneck asshole. Your even makin' me feel ashamed of my truck 'n my boots. Stop the banter, this isn't opinions any more but just insults. Then, learn to include the ORIGINAL TEXT that you are responding too - it helps people see what your flappin' your gums about.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

It should work that way!

And it doesn't matter what color I am. All that you need to know is I'm a citizen of the USA.

Reply to
el Diablo

Thanks for correcting me.

But you spelled "I'm" wrong! (im)

And you spelled "way" wrong! (why)

And in this case you spelled "you're" wrong. (your)

As it's used above it's a contraction, meaning "you are".

You must be a hillbilly too.

Reply to
el Diablo

I'd also think you were "better" than him. Why respond?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Just pure sport I guess. I don't know where he is so I can't bitch slap him.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

I'd come to the fight.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin
18" is a bit... but allot of people do it "just for looks". IE: yuppies with 2x4's.... yuck.

The law of trucks:

1: 2x4 goes down. 2: 4x4 goes up. 3: Stock height is not shameful.

GMC Gremlin.

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Hey, thanks for the advice guys. I wasn't expecting this thread to start a race riot.

As far as why you would want to put bigger wheels on your truck, to each his own. I'm doing it because I want something more than a stock look - my truck looks like every GMC in town. I don't like the look of the really big wheels (22" and up), so I'm sticking with a 20" wheel. This should give me a better feel in the corners (yeah, I take them hard) without sacrificing too much on comfort.

Those really big wheels look kind of odd to me, but as far as wondering why someone would put them on - why would someone put an 18" lift kit on their truck, for that matter. You can't even go through a drive thru. But, I don't knock anyone when I see it because I know they do it mostly for customization. Yeah, yeah, it helps when you're off-roading. But, c'mon - must they really go so high on those kits?

Joe

Reply to
Joe Smith

Yeah, it's all in the cornering. Granted, 98% of the people who put big wheels on vehicles do it for looks.

I may be one of those 2-percenters who rail on their truck enough to notice. I've honestly been considering getting huge sways for my truck and doing trying a "track day" or driving class with it. I'm just worried about getting laughed out of the track by all the Miata's. ;)

I'm real picky about big wheels on vehicles - unless it comes like that from the factory (Silverado SS, Ford HD, Dodge Rams).

I'm not into the bright chrome stuff, especially on otherwise stock looking vehicles. Polished aluminum is as far as I'll ever go.

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

A hillbilly is much better than some dam prepie asshole that hangs out in those stupid sports bars.

Reply to
LARRY929

I don't know anyone like that. And I don't drink, I work out and eat well instead.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

That's pretty clever, I like that.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

If you drive on any gravel be careful on the tires you buy because a lot of them low pros are soft and expensive tires. I've got 20's on my 97 Cadillac Eldorado with 35 series tires and the gravel is destroying them no matter how slow i drive.... basically if your on gravel at all get a harder tire...

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Reply to
smoove