Silverado '99 Headlight Reminder Chime Doesn't Work

Don't know when it started, but when I walk away from the truck after having manually turned on the headlights, there's no chime to remind me if I forget to turn them off. I could have been gone a long time and come back to a dead battery.

I know it used to remind me, but something has changed. Anybody got a suggestion? Have I disabled it somehow without realizing it? Thanks, The Roamer

Reply to
TheRoamer