Silverado AC Problem Continues :-(

My '03 Silverado lemon has yet another problem. The AC is not working. I had it in several weks ago for the same issue, and the dealer 'repaired' a leak on the high pressure line. Now they claim the high pressure line needs replacing, and of course it will take several days for them to get the part. This velicle is a fiasco, certainly not what you would expect from a new truck.

V.B.

Reply to
vb

you don't 'repair' leaks on a high-pressure line

you replace it

deduct the cost of the previous 'repair' from this one and pay only the difference

if they object, give 'em the finger and drive off

Reply to
TranSurgeon

what were your other problems? mine is a lemon, but due to GM giving out so many rebates, and me not having time or money, I am stuck with it.

Bruce

2003 2500HD LS extended cab 6.0 V8
Reply to
Bruce Christian

Gas guage not working from day one and still no satisfaction from GM, catalatic (spelling??) converter, AC twice for starters

V.B.

Reply to
vb