Slight skip or miss?

I have an 02 2500HD with the 6.0L. It has a slight skip or miss when traveling at hwy. speeds under very little load. It seems to have done this for quite awhile and was difficult to tell if it was road jerk due to stiff suspension or skip. I think it is definately a skip and wondered if there is a common problem with this setup or just in need of plugs and or a tuneup. TIA

Reply to
MR