Small men Drive BIG Trucks

Why waste so much money on gas just becuase you're short, it's better to be short with money than short and wasting gas money on a big truck. Hey, with all that money you'd save on gas, you could get a nice Pioneer Kuro Elite Plasma, McIntosh Dolby True HD and DTS HD Preamp and Multi Channel Amplifier, a JL Audio Gotham or Fathom Subwoofer, a bunch of nice Kharma or Wisdom Audio speakers, etc. Stupid short men, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Throw away your stupid big trucks and get yourself a sensible vehicle. Anyway, here's the article.

New Study Shows Small Men Prefer Big Trucks The Size of One's Vehicle is Directly Proportional to the Size of Genitalia

By Jenny Corvette, published Apr 01, 2008 Published Content: 51 Total Views: 88,425 Favorited By: 34 CPs Contact Subscribe Add to Favorites Rating: 4.3 of 512345 Font Font A new study conducted by the National Research Panel has concluded that men who drive large trucks, SUVs, and automobiles have smaller genitalia than men who drive small to medium sized vehicles. The study, conducted on 350 males nationwide, lasted for three months. For the purpose of the study, the national average genitalia scaled in at

5 1/2 inches. Those men who measured less than the 5 1/2 inch mark were twice as likely to drive a Hummer, and five times as likely to drive a four wheel drive truck or oversized car while those men measuring 5 1/2 inches or above tended to prefer small to mid-sized vehicles, including hybrids and rice burners.

The study has caused quite a stir among frat clubs, stag bars, congress, and every other male dominated boys club in our current society. The study's conclusions have been criticized and disputed for a number of reasons, including allegations that the room where measuring took place was kept at a cooler temperature for those who drive big automobiles. The study also didn't verify the size of the men's genitalia before research began, leading some to believe that many men initially exaggerated on their questionaires about their own size. And some self professed 9 inchers claim that the researchers measuring them were reading the tape upside down, thereby robbing them of three inches of very important manhood.

The study's conclusions has its supporters as well, including most feminists, environmentalists, and ex-girlfriends of the men involved in the study. One of the latter summed up her ex boyfriend with the comment, "Obviously he drives a Hummer because he can't get one at home."

Scientests involved in the study believe that smaller sized men see their large automobiles as an extension of their penis rather than as compensation for a small penis. In the control group questionaires, some smaller sized men even commented that both their penis and vehicle shared the same nickname.

Reply to
Sal

Nope, I get along fine with my crank Victrola, why waste my money on junk made in other countries? I certainly don't need to sound big if that's what your need is, but somebody read that to you as a bed time story, didn't they.

Now fess up, are you Dave's aborted son?

Reply to
Dad

Why waste so much time posting lame trolls just because you're a clueless f****it?

Reply to
scrape

Several recent studies have proven that men with:

"Pioneer Kuro Elite Plasma, McIntosh Dolby True HD and DTS HD Preamp and Multi Channel Amplifier, a JL Audio Gotham or Fathom Subwoofer, a bunch of nice Kharma or Wisdom Audio speakers, etc."

have no penis at all.

AJM

Reply to
CardsFan

LOL!

Google Groups - the WebTV of usenet...

Reply to
PerfectReign

Of use your wits and finagle and cobble a kick ass system out of other's components.

Presenting the....... "Cletus 2000" HAHAHAHA!!!

I built it out of other people's stuff. And a shopping at Parts Express.

Just snagged an Arcam CD73 Audiophile CD player off of Craig's List (Not shown on the Cletus website yet) for a giant bargain!! From a rich guy that went HDMI & BluRay.

Cletus has evolved into a very very good sounding system for just being a hobby project after tweaking and tweaking every setting and placement of speakers, with a spectrum analyzer & SPL meter. With 4 12's up front it Thumps! Without ANY muddiness. And the Morel Silk Dome Tweeters/Morel Mids are sooooo sweet.

Got my eye on a Rotel 5 Channel (140w per) amp on Craig's list. The Denon has preamp out on it so I could bypass the receiver's amp and go with the extra clean Rotel power. (The guy is only asking 200 bucks). Another rich dude wanting HDMI convenience.

My Penile Companion is satisfied, HAHAHAHAHA!!

Reply to
Ric Seyler

what a dip-shit you must be...

no real need for another of your trollish remarks !

Reply to
'Key

Good one!

Reply to