Snowbear Personal Snowplow Question....

Saw them advertised and went to their website and checked them out and they SEEM pretty good and I'm thinking of getting one for my '95 Silverado.TIRED of spending hundreds for snowplowing...LOL They cost around

1500 with mounting kit. Was wondering what you guys think of them, good or bad... Thanks for any info you can add.

Earl

Reply to
benick

I have been looking at these too - anyone have any comments or experience. My truck is a '95 K1500 Silverado.

Reply to
Dave Hembree