Sonoma or S10 LONG BED wanted in New England

I'm looking to buy a '98 or newer truck with the 7 1/2 ft. bed. Prefer

4 cyl. manual trans. Must have A/C & tlt wheel. Under 60,000 mies, any color but white. No work trucks please. I'm willing to travel out of N.E. for the right truck. Please e-mail if you see one for sale.

Jake in NH.

Reply to
cio607

Wan't my 1989 S10? Hehe... Know a guy who may be selling his jacked up 1998 K10 on 36"s? (Maine)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin