Source for '72 Chvy Truck Parts?

Hi,

I've just bought a '72 Custom C10. It will be my daily driver while I fix-up my battered '71 Ragtop Vette. Owning the Vette has spoiled me in at least one sense: I can buy any part on her via the various Vette parts houses. Will I be able to do the same thing with the C10, or should I plan on making regular trips to the local "Pull-A-Part"?

For example, my first two projects:

  1. Door locks don't work. Probably have to replace locks, possibly internal mechanisms.

  1. Driver's door missing window crank handle (although the mechanism works)

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
frank

Try:

Hank

I believe "Year One" covers these trucks.

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

the best site to get body parts and the like for your truck it

$4.95 part number 4143-421-69 for example. Or you can go to the local auto parts store that carries the "Help!" line,and get both parts there.
is the database for Checker,Schucks, Kragen, Advance and Discount. Have fun

Reply to
Eightupman