Spacers

If throttle body spacers are as good as the makers claim, why don't they come installed from the factory?

ô¿ô

Hans

--

KØHB

From what I have read people who claim that their mph have increased have made this assumption for simply driving the vehicle. Manufactures of these spacers state that they do not increase hp or mpg, only low end torque (how they can say these items are not related, I don't know). Most of the posts I see from people who install them and then test the vehicle on a dyno and at the track do not see any difference.

The conclusion I make is that people who "feel" more power are obviously fooling themselves. You just don't feel a 2-3hp increase and when they claim a 2-3mpg increase I'd say it's due 99% to the change in driving habits and the thought that they _want_ to see an increase... so it "happens".

Reply to
Todd Copeland

Do you have any CB linears for sale?

Good Numbers,