Spark plug fouling out

no

Reply to
Steve Barker

I noticed my engine missing after it drove great all day (done this to me a couple of times, drives good all day, then I turn it off. When I start it to go again it starts missing). So I looked and saw that the Valve cover gasket was leaking, allowing oil to get on a plug and the spark plug wire boot. Will a spark plug start fouling or dudding out if it get soaked in some oil? I am guessing this is what it is.

Thanks in advance. Me.

Reply to
the_Host