speedo cable on a 83 G20 van

Hi all,

I need to change the speedo cable in a 83 full size G20 Chevy van. Is there any trick in pulling the cable through the firewall? I plan to yank the battery and already have it unhooked from the cluster. Just wanted to see if anybody who is familiar may have any tricks.

Thanks mark

Reply to
rock_doctor

. . . speedo cable on a 83 G20 van Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2003, 8:03pm (CDT+1) From: rock snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.nospm.com (rock_doctor) Hi all, =A0=A0I need to change the speedo cable in a 83 full size G20 Chevy van.

Is there any trick in pulling the cable through the firewall?

I plan to yank the battery and already have it unhooked from the cluster. Just wanted to see if anybody who is familiar may have any tricks.

Thanks mark =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

no tricks

scrib abell ~takes a slug of crown royal...lights a dooby... walks over to the G20....well....maybe there is one thing you could call a trick.....~

Reply to
Scrib Abell