Split Radiator Tank

'92 GMC Sonoma 4.3 L

Driver side radiator tank (plastic) split near top. Is it possible to replace the tank at home? I see that the tank is crimped on. Are there any special tools available or needed to uncrimp and remove, and recrimp a new tank on? It really looks straightforward if I can get a new tank and seal. I would like to hear from someone that has done this before.

Thanks

Reply to
Flash

Find a local radiator shop and pay to have it done, you really need to know what you are doing, and have the proper tools to do it right.

Reply to
Bret Chase