squeal on 2000 chev

This is a weird one-The truck makes noise until warmed up.I'm sure it's related to the belt-It looks fine.Any ideas?Just change the belt to start with?Idler tensioner?Thanks for any ideas.

Reply to
robertlieder

Had the same problem on my 2000 5.3 Z-71 4x4 EXT LT unit...

in cool fall weather....

Put on a Goodyear Gatorback serp belt & Problem was gone.....

Bought it at an alternator rebuild shop...

Reply to
Dennis Mayer