TBI 350 stroker conversion

I have a 1995 chevy 350, I yanked it and have been slowly rebuilding the motor.

So far the bottom end is finished with the 383 stroker crank and 6" rods with forged pistons.

Pretty sure I have decided on the newer chevy bow tie vortec heads, but a streetable fuel management system to really push the 383's potential without having to convert to a carb, has been quite a difficult decision - any suggestions....

Reply to
primo57

I almost went that route, decided on the Edelbrock power package because of where I live. But I think you will need a different intake manifold, to except the Vortec heads, larger TBI, new chip. Between Summit Racing and Edelbrock I think can help you out. Also be careful on cam selection. Even with the new chip there is only so much you can do with TBI! If you have way to much money look at Edelbrock's MPI System. If you want I saved an article on converting Vortec to TBI. Also you may as well go all the way and put a Whipple Supercharger on it for 50% more get up and go. Good luck

primo57 wrote:

Reply to
cabopeter