TBI question

Anyone know of any good sources for ported/bored throttle bodies/parts for a

1994gmc k1500. Looking to rebuild mine and upgrade to an adjustable pressure regulator. Thanks. Andy
Reply to
AndyW

Try this site,

cabopeter

THis aside, you will gain more HP and responce if you upgrade the intake on it as stock factory unit does not flow well at all no matter what TBI unit you put on it. Elderbrock makes a nice one for it.

Reply to
SnoMan

I do agree with that, over the last 7 years on my 1990 c-1500 5.7 CI I have slowly replaced the Intake manifold, cam, chip, exhaust, aluminum heads, and so on. After 180,000 miles I replaced the TBI with a rebuilt stock unit. The main improvement with the new TBI was it idled better and that is about it.

Reply to
cabopeter