TBI Spacers

Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do anything besides your empty your wallet.

Reply to
cabopeter

I am running the Edelbrock Intake manifold, Power Package, headers, and chip. I also see they offer a TBI riser plate. So hopefully a few people have tried this combination.I getting the hint that there would be a benifit to modication.

Reply to
cabopeter

I think it wishful thinking. Snake Oil. Something to throw your money away on.

Reply to
JBDragon

pure, 100%, unadulterated phlogiston......................

Reply to
TranSurgeon

I have never used one but some have had limited improvements with them as it increases the phlenum area under TBI which can boost flow, responce and power some. Now on a Vortec engine with multipoint, they really are snake oil.

Reply to
SnoMan

"cabopeter" wrote: > Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do > anything > besides your empty your wallet.

i don?t have one but ive heard that they don?t make to big of a diff. except for sound. I guess you here a wine noise that alot of people find enyoing. check out

if you go to the spacers there, theres a spot on the screan were people can post what they think of it. I?m pretty sure thats were i heard about wine noise

Reply to
Maack

Reply to
smoove

Yes they are great! It will increase your mileage and power. The reason GM engineers didn't put them on is that they have a deal with the oil companies not to. (they wont sell as much gas) ;)

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

"cabopeter" wrote: > Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do > anything > besides your empty your wallet.

I run an Edelbrock manifold, headers and spacer.It all works real good!

Reply to
meangene

Reply to
JBDragon