tell me if I'm lying

It used to be so easy to go buy a truck at one time all you had to do is decide what weight capacity you needed(1/2 ton to full ton) and after you did that all you to do is decide ford gm or dodge ,now you dont know who's building what for whom it seems ,a good example is last year I was at the philly car show and they had an isuzu display and the truck was an s-10 but with isuzu emblems and decals on it they didnt even change the tailights or any of the light lenses or even the interior the way it looked it used to be so simple

Reply to
badaztek

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:36:17 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (badaztek) wrote something wonderfully witty:

Who used to build the Chevy Luv? Who is building the current Mazda Pickup? Who did Mazda used to build a mini-truck for and what was it's name. And so on & so on.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather than the well lived life really has distorted our sense of who we are and what life is about." -- Author unkown

Interesting quote.....but I suspect that worshiping the cross and the painful death actually gives us a more clear vision of how life is to be lived and what the well lived life is "really" all about. Only an opinion, though.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

I like your opinion, Ian.

God lives.

Steve M. in CA.

Reply to
Steve M. in CA.

Amen, Brother! He drives a Chevy, too! :-)

Kyle

Reply to
KB