Tips for my Heater Core swap-out 98 Blazer ZR2

All,

I have started the "expletive" job of changing out my heater core as it is shot.

I have begun to pull the dash apart but do not know how far I have to go before I actually get somewhere. I have the radio and heater controls off, as well as the passenger side air-bag. Can anybody who has done this offer some tips and/or input?

Thank you,

Brian

Reply to
Andy