Tires

I have a 01 Blazer with the stock Laredo AWR's on them, they were OK never had any problems in snow or rain. Thinking of getting the Cooper Discover H/T's or A/T's as replacement. Anyone have any experience with these tires?

Thanks

Reply to
IGFOTH

Cheryl and Rob

My Sister has a set of 285/75-16 Discover A/Ts on her early '90s Chevy Truck. They DEFINATLY dont like rims rated in the narrower side of the rating. Ride is nice, handling, noise, all good. Winter, wet, and dry traction was pretty good too. Keep the rim at least as wide as the tread width, you should luv em!

Reply to
Shades

This site helped me a lot on tire swapping

pedro