Tow/Haul on S-10?

Hello group...

Looking in my '03 S-10's dash for unused indicator spaces, I have found "Gate Ajar", "Service 4WD" and "Tow/Haul".

The functions of the first two (GA, S4WD) are obvious and --yes-- it's clear as to why I don't have them. (Had to say that...)

Why is there a tow/haul indicator space? I didn't think that was available on anything except some full size trucks and those (IIRC) use a different instrument cluster entirely? Is this an option that never made it but came very close, or is it a something that only S-10 blazers or different option packages would have?

Also, for folks who own S-10s with manual transmissions (preferably 2002 or

2003 model year) where does the upshift light show up on the upgrade cluster with tach?

Thanks in advance...

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

jason

Hi!

Thanks....now can anybody who has one that is so equipped tell me where the upshift light is located on a 2002/03 S-10 with a manual transmission and the "uplevel" instrument cluster with tach?

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh