towing economy

We recently got a 2005 Duramax/Allison and pull a 5th wheel with a total weight of about 9K lbs. Is there an area on the web to find some guidelines for pulling for the best fuel economy. We currently get about 10 1/2 to 11 mpg at an average of 60 - 65 mph. Will this improve as we put more miles on the vehicle???? Thanking in advance..........

Reply to
D. Wilkinson

Take a look at the Forums on RV.NET

Glenn