Trailblazer Airbag Light On

Hello: I have a 2003 Trailblazer, which recently came out of warranty. After an incident where the key got stuck in ignition, with car in drive, (problem fixed) the airbag light has suddenly come on and now remains on. Dealer ran diagnostic and said it is $1125 to fix this problem. Anyone out there encountered similar situation and possible (cheaper) solutions to this problem? I have not been in an accident and the ignition episode is the only thing I can think of that might have triggered the warning. Any and all advice appreicated.

Reply to
caspercj

How did you get it unstuck.

Whitelightning